This toolkit was written to meet the following objectives:
- To provide SPN members an introduction/overview to the research process and a review of diverse methods to conduct an investigation with confidence and support.
- To encourage pediatric nurses all over the world to make a contribution to the advancement of the science of nursing.
- To encourage all SPN members to engage in the process of nursing research and grow in confidence and skill towards collaborative interdisciplinary research that impacts the lives of children, families, and communities.
We hope you will find this toolkit helpful in beginning the process of conducting pediatric-focused nursing research.
To purchase this Toolkit:
- Click the button below to "purchase" this course. If no button appears, please log in or create a guest account to purchase this product.
- Once you proceed through the checkout process, login to the SPN Online Education Center
- The Toolkit will be available for download under your "My Learning" tab.
*By purchasing at the institutional rate you are given permission to distribute the document within your institution ensuring proper credit is given to SPN.
Price: SPN Members:FREE / Non-members: $25
Expiration Date: April 22, 2022