- Leveraging Family Preference for Pediatric Bedside Report: Use of Process Improvement Methodology to Create a Sustainable Bedside Report Plan
- An Innovative Educational Approach to Integrate Simulation, Classroom, and Clinical Practice to Meet the Educational Needs of Undergraduate Pediatric Nursing Students
- An Evidence-Based Approach to Reduce Pediatric Seclusion and Restraint
- Assessing the Impact of Care Delivery in Pediatric Settings: A Novel Approach to Measuring Value in Nursing
- Equipping Nurses to Care for Pediatric Patients with Behavioral Health problems in an Acute Care Setting
- What would Don Draper do? "Reframing" Patient Education to Overcome Cultural Bias for Low Healthcare-Literacy Demographics
- Put Me in, Coach: I'm Ready to Mentor
- Nurses' Perspectives on Patient Dismissal after Parental Vaccine-Refusal
- Sharing Best Practices via "Hackathons" in Ambulatory Pediatric Clinics
- Hot Topics in Pediatric Nursing: Issues Impacting Pediatric Healthcare
- To Go or Not to Go - Improving the Pediatric Discharge Process
- SPN Members: $99.00
- Non-members: $179.00
Target Audience: RNs; Pediatric Nurses
As a result of attending the SPN Annual Conference, attendees will be able to:
- Collaborate with others in the pediatric nursing specialty for growth of professional network.
- Share best practices that enhance patient experience, quality care, cost reduction, and promote healthy work environments.
- Implement new knowledge to promote best practice in the organizational setting.
- Create a professional development plan through networking and participation in educational sessions.
Continuing Education: Society of Pediatric Nurses is accredited with distinction as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
9.0 Contact Hours
Expiration Date (Recording): 4/28/2021
1. View recorded webinars
2. Complete on-line course evaluations and attestation of completion
Conflict of Interest: